what version of SharePoint should be used Demo SharePoint Edu???

Feb 4, 2011 at 7:28 PM

what version of SharePoint should be used, because as far as if I deal with My Sites I have to install SharePoint Server 2010 Enterprise and the guide says to install SharePoint Server 2010.

Please if I can help, thanks.

My Email is carlos_man_garcia@hotmail.com

Coordinator
Feb 4, 2011 at 7:31 PM

Sharepoint Server 2010 Enterprise is recommended to utilize all the features of the solution like MySite, Search, Insights (BI) and Composites.

Feb 4, 2011 at 7:34 PM

then, to work all the features, install SharePoint 2010 Enterprise truth?? and not install the SharePoint Server 2010??

Coordinator
Feb 4, 2011 at 7:56 PM

To take advantage of the features we have included in the solution you need to install Enterprise edition.

Access Services, Dashboards, Excel Services, Infopath Forms Services, Visio Services and more...

Feb 7, 2011 at 8:54 PM

Hello.

Sorry there any virtual machine to download and with all the features of Educaction installed for testing and demonstrations???

Coordinator
Feb 7, 2011 at 11:08 PM

We do have the Education solutions Virtual Machines hosted Online for you to access and try out at: http://microsoftpsdemos.com where you can register and access the demo solutions. We are in the process of delivering a new release of the Education solutions this month and will also be making the Virtual Machine available for download if you want to run them locally.